If you think you have a learning disability and wish to have it documented then go to the Office of Student Success in the Staley Library room LIB 14A or contact
If you have a documented disability and require added time and accommodations for taking a test then follow the procedure below for taking the test.
– Go to your My Millikin; go to academics; click on testing requests
– Fill a test request out online,
– This must done at least three days in advance.
– Anything less than that, they will need to come to the Office of Student Success.
– Once the request is made online,
– The instructor will automatically receive an email from the Office of Student Success that the exam has been scheduled
– The instructor send a copy of the exam to the Office of Student Success.
– OSS will send an email to the instructor the day before the exam
– Upon request, OSS will send someone to the Instructors office to pick the exam up.